Wednesday 12 September 2012

Autumn Florals

Dress - George at Asda | Boots - Topshop

Just a simple outfit today, I decided to dress for autumn because it's looking pretty autumnal outside now, the tree outside our window has started to turn brown (though the others on the street are still green, perhaps its dying) and it chucked it down today, I actually wore my winter coat to go out earlier!

I've had to find a new photo taking spot as David put a TV on the wall where I used to take pictures. Not that I'm complaining as its lovely curling up in bed with the telly on, its just there's nowhere in this flat to take photos at all!!

Speak soon. X



14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! I'm actually so excited to start dressing autumnal like this!!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress!so excited to bring out the winter dressed yay <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this! This style is totally something I would wear! :)
    x

    www.leesa-lovelorn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit, too cute!! your style is fab xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall florals! And tights. Those two together are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is adorable!

    New post on my blog. Hope you'll check it ;)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous of those legs!!

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. would never have thought it was asda, looks lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumnal toned floral patterns are my favourite, you look lovely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, reading them makes my day.