Sunday 4 March 2012

We're going to hibernate all year

Shorts - Matalan | Vest - H&M

Just a quick 'What I Wore' post - I'm off for a bit of a shopping trip today, it's my mums birthday and Mothers Day soon so I need to buy some presents. 

I've had these shorts for ages but I hardly ever wear them because I find them so hard to style. I'm not really one for mixing prints so I usually just pair them with a plain top then jazz the outfit up with accessories. Looking at the photos though they're not exactly the most flattering things!

Speak soon. x

11 comments:

  1. Love your shorts!!:)

    http://beatrice-w.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shorts sweetie
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shorts! Is your necklace from urban outfitters? I've wanted a really plain cross necklace like yours for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving your shorts! That pattern is great, and it contrasts so well with the simplicity of the other pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are those shorts recent? LOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great don't worry! :) http://misseelle.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shorts are so cute!! love the print <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! Love those shorts, and the necklaces below. You look fab xo

    shestheonethatkeepsthedreamalive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, reading them makes my day.