Monday 9 January 2012

Saturday Night

Dress - Topshop | Waistcoat - Primark

This is what I wore to go out on Saturday night. It ended up just being me and my boyfriend, his friends all dropped out for various reasons but we ended up having such a good night with just the two of us. We started in his local pub and then moved onto Kubar to watch a Strokes tribute band. I'm not a huge Strokes fan but I actually knew quite a few songs - they sounded just like the real thing as well. We went onto another club later on and met up with a few of my friends. We weren't out super late but I had a really nice time. I didn't think clubbing with my boyfriend would be so much fun, it's not really a coupley thing to do is it?

I've had this dress for about three years now. I bought it to wear during freshers week (I graduated last year). I don't wear it that often though because it has a massive hole in the back. It is supposed to be there - I'm not wearing a broken dress - but it's right where my bra strap goes and I hate it when you can see people's underwear. I wouldn't dream of going bra-less either so I added another layer. I usually add a grey blazer on the rare occasions I wear this dress but I thought I've give this outfit a 'rockier' edge with this gilet. I hardly ever wear the gilet either actually because I find it hard to style, I never really know what to wear underneath it.

Speak soon x

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous dress! And I'm beyond jealous you saw Blink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog darling <3

    happy to be your newest follower!
    #13 <3

    Would love for you to stop by and follow me back ?

    xxoo
    BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, reading them makes my day.